Thursday, June 16, 2016

Customer Support? What Stinkin' Support?

Okay, here is what I already do not like about Blogger, how in the heck do you not have sub-pages? I personally hate blogs that cover several different topics (like I'm prone to doing) but not organized and separated. At least WordPress allowed for that. I mean it's not like I need anything fancy but hello that would be nice.

Also I love how I contact Google for Work (a paid account I use for my freelancing) and am told that Blogger is outside of their core support. What in the fudge does that mean? Blogger is a Google product. You are Google Support how can this be out of your scope of expertise? And then when I ask who do I contact for support you tell me it isn't possible that I have to use the Google help sheets. Well hello, like Googling my question wasn't the first thing I did. Sheesh if I'm contacting you I need a tad bit more assistance.

Now I have to try to figure out how to set up my twitter, website, blah blah blah. Time to reach out to my Thelma as she tends to be the goddess of these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment